Friday, May 11, 2007

But wait there's more




Want to see how this works out ? Double, triple, quadruple wrap in a throw I've had for years. Cisco is a very muscular dude -if he is not in a strait-jacket -he is going to win! He is actually very good about this. He talks. One day he said; Hell No. We laughed, and both said outloud - Hell No! It was audible to both of us. Then a few days later -2 boys were here. 16 years old. I asked them to sit and be very quiet. Cisco gets stressed easily. Quiet on the set!! So, I get started. I said Cisco "c'mon you just have one more" and he said "no, I don't" The worst part of this story, is that I promptly responded by saying "yes you do, c'mon" These boys are laughing so hard with their shirts pulled up over their faces!! There were four of us in the house - vocals audible to all four! Hilarious. Now, my mom says it's reminiscent of a 5 year old saying 'no, no, no, I don't want it' over and over again. As one day, early on -she called and I had to lay the phone down to finish. No time to talk -this is serious business. Now, however, he knows the score. He still doesn't like it -but he mumbles and grumbles -no audible words. Takes it like a man. The most interesting thing is, when he is finally set free -he doesn't run to hide. He just gets in the floor and begins to groom. Yes, thankfully - about 2 weeks in -he began to groom. That was a happy day and then days later we're doing most all of the normal things. He's going to make it! I emailed the cat food company. We'll see if they are interested in the ordeal I've been thru. Not likely, I'm sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home