Sunday, July 24, 2005

The Sole Survivor

The last kitten. He is the guy posted thru-out the blog. Such a sweet, friendly guy -and the only one alive. We've lost all of them. Even the daddy isn't around much anymore....think the last he was around was about 3 days ago - the sibling; gone. The momma cat comes and goes at spaced out intervals. Can't figure out what happened to the sibling. It was here, it was fine, so it seemed.... then one day, it didn't show up for the breakfast bunch. Never been seen or heard from again. The night before both were climbing my Charlie Brown tree, playing pretty hard. It was enjoyable to watch.

Vacation is almost over. I have a ton of homework to do tomorrow, and must get out to see Donnie tomorrow night. He's been in town from Nashville for about 3 or 4 weeks, and I've yet to get out there. I've done as much as I expected I would during vacation week - except ECheck. Forgot about ECheck. I still have two more days before back to work....could possibly get the ECheck Monday. Didn't get a haircut, needed that badly.

this class I am working on, is as hard as math! This is a class regarding research studies. My favorite subject, but definitely the most challenging!


top of mind thoughts:

The best proclamations of love are the ones that are equal parts practical and romantic.
(my sentiments exactly)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home