Thursday, January 19, 2006

Tommy Lee

 
So... to catch up the story... the last kitten left has been named Tommy Lee. He is quite a good cat. He is fed daily and overweight. He doesn't wander. He is a tom-cat but he doesn't leave the yard. Guess his hormones aren't raging! His dad still comes around from time to time (*picture.) Daddy has gotten mommy pregnant again and we have two of those kittens left. I'm so done with this. However it has not been warm enough to take them to the no-kill shelter. The no-kill shelter has outside cages where you place the cats...but then they are exposed to the weather all night long. I'm sorry, I just can't do that. I'll wait for a break in the weather. I'll also have to take the cats on seperate trips, because I'm not sure how they would all get along confined? The momma cat, not sure there is a way to catch her, other than trapping her. However, she has to go! Daddy isn't paying child support and she's not on the pill!
Now the pic; this is the daddy cat showing up after he had been missing, maybe 4 or 5 days. Take a look at this! As I walked past the door I really couldn't figure out what kind of animal was outside my door. Then I walked closer and thought that some mean children had dipped him in bleach-I was fuming before I could get even closer. That is when I realized... It's MUD! He was completely covered in mud. It was in his ears, nose, and 3 inches deep into his fur. He had literally saved his own life fighting out of a mud puddle (apparently!) I have never seen anything like this. Thought I'd share. He must be 14 years old, he has some grey hair and is one of the friendliest cats I've yet to meet. Sad note that they have to go. But, I'm over it. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home