Monday, May 14, 2007

With maturity comes boredom



Today I read an interesting comment. It was in an article about Denny Hamlin -and that's what it said. He's 26 -getting that last bit of fun in, before the boredom of maturity arrives. SOOOOOO thats it. I thought I had lost the zest for life. Nope, that's not it at all. I'm freakin' Old.

House to myself ! Kickin' it with no distractions! It's the good stuff. Jr's gone to Vegas to shoot in the pool tournament!
I've had the bike up for sale -so today Jr cleaned it up for me. Gettin' some hits on it, but it's a sellers market around here cause I can sell it, or keep it -no matter.
It was a nice relaxing weekend. Brittany came over Saturday night and we stayed up all night- woke up early to watch Borat, Jr brought us breakfast in bed (McDonalds) and then we fell asleep again. Later we hit Starbucks- then back here so I could clean this darn house. I got a lot done and today was planned to relax. However not much of that has happened. Now it will. Get to bed early and start the work week over again tomorrow.
Interesting is that I haven't heard back from the cat food company. Natural Balance - guess I need to put it in writing another way. I'll take care of that this week. A vet tech was at my house last night, and said the pet food companies are taking care of the cats. I'm very lucky - Cisco was going into Liver & Kidney failure and we've turned him around. He is cracking me up now. He wants every piece of food in the house. I guarantee you if some neighbors start cooking out -he'll be yowing to get me to go over, and beg for some food for him !!! Seriously -he has plenty. I've gone the healthy route now. Trying to stay away from the grains that are in foods. Makes it more expensive -but they eat less and their poop stinks MORE! Whatever tho'. Yesterday Cisco was hell bent on Brittany's Starbucks - he knocked it off the counter. Then she walked in the room to find him licking it off the floor. She picked it up -and when she left the room - she came back to find it on the floor again ... only he wasn't. He was up on the cabinet, where he was, to knock it over.......as she bent over to pick it up ....he growled like 'hey little girl, you don't touch that!' He gets his message across. She just picked it up and said "brat cat!" Tis' true. I went over to her house this a.m. and put some food outside for Anubis -that is her Bengal. He likes to live outside and with everyone at school and work -he needed some food outside, so he can come and eat as he pleases. That cat won't stay in the house. He's a marble Bengal just like Cisco -in fact, they are familial -so they look alike. With a drastic difference in size however !

Oh what about the race -Denny ALMOST had it -and the Soprano's wow wee woooo wah.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 15 May, 2007 16:45 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Pres,

Glad to hear Cisco is doing better. I miss hearing about that crazy cat (horse, dog, tiger)LMAO! I am not sure what to call him but he is definitely not your average cat. Hey, I brought a Shihtzu Bichon mix. He is beautiful. I will have to send you pics of him. Funny story, Jerry and I were out eating dinner and saw a cat under out car. As we are trying to get the cat, a lady comes to lock the door of Jack Aquarium. We look up and the kids are screaming to go in. She says come on in and she will lock the door behind us. We went in and browsed at the cats. One cat in particular wanted us so bad. He was pitch black but very playful. Then we saw him, we immediately named him Jack Jack before we even brought him. I must admit, it would have been cheaper, much cheaper to buy the cat but we settled on the dog instead. We have had him now for about a month and he makes all of us so happy. I finally got a dog that can stay in the house. He will stay small which I love. The biggest thing is: He is already trained. He had one or two accidents in the house and ever since then he has went outside to do his business. Thats my boy. Anyway, tell Cisco I hope he feels much better and get back to his crazy self real soon. Love ya, talk later. Ann WackoJacko

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home