Sunday, May 27, 2007

Gone but not forgotten


Oh, Black Betty bam a lam... Don't know what that was about anyhow. I'll tell ya. I wanted one of those scooters. Just the low priced, automatic transmission, scooter. I saw the Buell and I grabbed it, last October. I got out on it a few times... not really much interest. This year, again... A few times, I thought -hey -I could like this. But, no. I couldn't. I like riding on the back instead. I wouldn't mind having a VRod. Really, I would just rather ride a bicycle. If someone would spend the day with me tackling a 30 mi ride on a bicycle, I'd be just as happy as heading out on a motorcycle. Either would be equally as fun. On the motorcycle tho', I guess I'd rather be on the back.

Cat is still doing fine. He's hilarious. I want to play feather toy with him and he will for a min... I have to remember- he was pretty damn sick. He looks good -but really, he has only gained maybe 4 or 5 of the 12lbs he lost... I need to be patient. He's so daggone cute (mean) it's pathetic. I'm still getting the claims papers ready for the cat food company. I have everything together; but there was one day -where I wasn't sure if we were going back down hill or not.. so I held back. I think we're fully turned around now. I'll send them in Tues.

The swimming pool is open. I didn't realize this. Today I saw some friends -they had been at the pool. Great. I'm ready. I'll go tomorrow. I have my suit from VS. Oh, well, maybe not... forgot the top is on back-order. Ha. Can't wear the top that came with it. Well, I could, if we live in Rio! I can wear last year's tankini. Unless we get rain all day -and for that, I could be thankful....the yard looks BAD. Stay in touch friends.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home