Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Actually I prayed for this day....

OMG He is sooo strong now. I have at least 3 more days of medicine for this cat, and there is just no way! He got away tonight -and screamed so loud !!! I'm sure the police will be here soon, to see if I am beating a child. Maybe just one day of the Amoxicillin and even tho' -it's bubble gum, he hates it most. It's pink. Ruins his look, gets around his mouth. The muscles in my neck and shoulders are killing me from trying to hold him. Damn Sam -he's a Pit Bull. The vet said -he's the Pit Bull of cats, he's not exaggerating. Otherwise - it's the last few nights of American Idol. Not emotionally attached to this. I'd like to see Jordin win however -she's great. I think she has the 'it' factor. I need to get in the tanning bed and work out with weights... otherwise nothing else to say. I'd like to get in bed early. I love some Tuesday night shows -but thas' what the DVR is for !!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home