Friday, June 22, 2007

Friday Night Post

I overheard some kids talking about a vomitorium..... seriously, does that exist? They were past the point of no return. Not an ounce of fat, anywhere, but on their plates. They smelled of vomit as well. Wow. So, that brought me to this train of thought? Bulemia - more dangerous or equally as dangerous as gastric bypass ? Providing the bulemic activity stopped at your weight loss goal? I can't help but think this is normal, for a generation. When I was young, we didn't eat lunch for two or three days to lose weight -of course, realizing -we weren't fat. Friends encourage each other by saying, "I did it for a month and I lost all of my weight."
Teen validation. So much for talking your friends into smoking ?????

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home